[ jump to a language at random ]

Hawaiian Creole English

Hawaiian Creole English is an English-based creole used on parts of the Hawaiian Islands.

1) Way-uh my room stay?

2) Way-uh da beach?

3) Way-uh da bah?

4) Eh, no touch!

Language information at Wikipedia and Ethnologue

Writing system information at Omniglot

Alternate names for Hawaiian Creole English include Hawaii Pidgin, Hawai'i Pidgin, and Hawai'i Creole

The four essential
travel phrases in English:

1) Where is my room?
2) Where is the beach?
3) Where is the bar?
4) Don't touch me there!
Do you have a language or dialect to add?
Did I get something wrong?
Please let me know...

contact information